- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Tours and training are simply more fun with warm hands! The DAGH AW TOUCH wool winter gloves by ziener will your fingers warm on the handlebar.
Wool is integrated almost everywhere in the gloves: On the back of the hand and in the WOOL PAD at the palm is European LAVALAN ALPINE WOOL, a warm lining of wool provides thermal insulation and also the PONTETORTO fleece with wool provides durability for the gloves. Wool for you, your hands and your tour!
• Warm winter cycling gloves for men, with wool
• Partly made from sustainable AX SUEDE RECYCLED material
• Hard-wearing PONTETORTO TECHNOWOOL fleece with wool content
• THERMOSHIELD technology provides warmth
• Warm backhand padding made from LAVALAN ALPINE WOOL
• Comfortable WOOL PAD at the palm made of LAVALAN ALPINE WOOL
• Lining with wool content
• Snug fitting knitted cuff
• Touchscreen compatible thanks to TOUCH technology
• Reflective design elements
• Outer fabric: 46% wool, 34% polyester, 20% polyamide
• Palm: 85% polyester (recycled), 15% polyurethane
• Lining: 70% polyester, 30% wool
• Insulation 1: 100% polyester
• Insulation 2: 70% wool (merino wool), 30% polyester
AX SUEDE RECYCLED:
This PERFORMANCE SUEDE made from recycled polyester is breathable, fast-drying and durable. As a result, this material provides high comfort and ideal tactility.
LAVALAN ALPINE WOOL:
The material always provides a pleasant, cosy warmth without overheating. Made from traceable wool from the Alpine region.
The Italian manufacturer's material is a particularly elastic, light and has stretchy fleece with a fluffy inside that provides ideal warmth. The smooth exterior of the fabric gives the item a technical look, is extremely durable and almost completely resistant to pilling and snagging. Furthermore, this material is BLUESIGN certified.
Thanks to the combination of wool and synthetics, TECNOWOOL has ideal drying and warming properties. In addition, a large part of the wool is recycled and processed without chlorine.
Extra warm properties ensure high wearing comfort. Even under extreme conditions.
Conductive special fabric on the fingers of the gloves, which allows for optimal use of touch screen devices.
The large-area palm padding made of washable LAVALAN ALPINE WOOL provides a comfortable grip feeling on the handlebar thanks to its ideal damping properties. In addition, the material optimally absorbs moisture and ensures outstanding temperature equalisation while cycling.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.