- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The BackLoader X saddle bag by Topeak ensures plenty of space on your bikepacking adventures and dry things.
Once mounted on the seat post and the seat stays, you don't have to remove it completely during your tour thanks to the practical holster construction. To pack and unpack your belongings, all you have to do is pull the waterproof pack bag out of the holster.
The compression valve allows you to compress the items in your pack sack to a minimum size and the robust velcro fasteners and buckles allow you to adapt the bikepacking saddle bag to your bike.
• Robust and easy-to-use saddle bag for bikepacking
• Two-part holster pack-sack construction
• Waterproof pack sack
• Easy attachment to seat post and seat rails
• Compression valve
• Rear light mount
• Materials: polyethylene, polyurethane leather, polyamide, fibreglass composite
• Compatible with many commercially available saddles
• Minimum spacing: rear wheel: 2.5 cm, velcro fastener (holster) - saddle clamp: 9 cm
• Dimensions: approx. 46 x 24 x 22 cm (10 l); 51 x 24 x 22 cm (15 l)
• Max. load: 5 kg
• Weight: approx. 508 g (10 l); 525 g (15 l)
• Waterproof rating: approx. 10,000 mm
Available in the following sizes:
• 10 l
• 15 l
Please indicate your choice.
In the box:
• 1 Topeak BackLoader X Bikepacking Saddle Bag (set with holster and pack sack)
The Topeak BackLoader Wishbone for lateral stabilisation of the bikepacking saddle bag can be found under prod. code: 2322693.
- Compatible with racktime:
- Installation type:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: