- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
With the SKS Mudrocker Rear mudguard for mountain bikes, you can still look good in bad weather, as dirt and mud stay where they belong – on the trail!
The stable clip-on rear mudguard is your stylish and efficient help against mud and wheel spray and can be attached to the seat stays of your bike easily with rubberised Velcro straps. A wedge-shaped, rubberised support protects the frame of your bike. It can be rotated and offers two different positions in order to adjust the optimal gap between mudguard and tyre.
If necessary, a removable extender can be added for even more protection. It extends the Mudrocker towards the seat stay and keeps off dirt at the crankset and front derailleur.
The SKS Mudrocker Rear is suitable for hardtails as well as for full-suspension mountain bikes and is your efficient protection against wheel spray and mud!
• Robust rear mudguard for mountain bikes
• For rigid or suspension rear stays
• Compatible with 27.5 inch and 29-inch suspension wheels
• Reduces swirling up of mud and dirt
• Rubberised, paint-friendly Velcro straps for a secure attachment to the seatstays
• Gap between tyre and mudguard can be adjusted
• Clip-on extender to enlarge protected area
• Including frame protection foil for extra protection from scratches
• Material: impact-resistant plastic
• Wheel sizes: 27.5“ (650B), 28“ and 29“
• Tyre widths: up to 3.0“ (max. 76 mm)
• Length of mudguard: approx. 840 mm
• Dimensions of Velcro straps: approx. 180 mm x 40 mm
• Dimensions of frame protection foil: approx. 80 mm x 30 mm
• Weight: approx. 172 g
In the box:
• 1 SKS Mudrocker Rear MTB mudguard
• 2 adjustable supports
• 1 mudguard extender
• 4 frame protection foils
• 4 Velcro straps
The matching Mudrocker Front mudguard can be found with prod. code 2307469. If you need replacement Velcro straps, these are also available in a set with prod. code 2307480.