- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Black ONE Pedals
Pris inkl. moms plus 74,50 kr. (levering til Danmark)
Black, light, strong – Black ONE!
This is probably the most sought-after pedal from the tuning experts at Reverse Components. It is maximally trimmed for performance and, what’s more, it is a true eye-catcher. Despite its wide platform, this fully CNC-machined gem weighs only 309 grams and comes with an extremely flat profile for more ground clearance in rough terrain. It features IGUS sleeve bearings and high-quality cartridge bearings, which are designed to reduce wear to a minimum even in continuous use. The pedal rotation is a little more sluggish, however, this is intended. It prevents it from spinning further when you take your foot off the pedal in corners. Moreover, the aggressive pins add massive grip and individual splashes of colour. A platform pedal that does it all and leaves almost nothing to be desired.
• Lightweight MTB platform pedal
• CNC machined aluminium pedal body
• Flat profile for maximum ground clearance
• Wide platform with 20 aluminium pins per pedal
• Lubrication-free IGUS sleeve bearings, made in Germany
• Sealed cartridge bearings
• Replacement pins available in aluminium or steel (see below)
• Material: aluminium (pedal); CrMo (axle)
• Bearings: 1 sleeve bearing, 2 cartridge bearings
• Pins: aluminium, 11 mm, type US-size ANSI 6-32
• Pin height: 5 mm above the pedal
• Pedal thread: 9/16"
• Dimensions: approx. 100 × 100 × 15 mm
• Weight: approx. 309 g ( +/- 5% weight tolerance)
In the box:
• 1 pair of Reverse Black ONE Pedals
• 3 spare pins
• 2 pedal washers (to protect the crankset)
Accessories and spare parts:
• Reverse replacement aluminium pedal pins (prod. code: 2103019)
• Reverse replacement steel pedal pins (prod. code: 2316905)
Shoes with unsuitable soles (e.g. leather soles, running shoes) may get damaged by the pedal pins.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: