- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Park Tool PCS-10.3 Bicycle Workstand
Pris inkl. moms plus 22,00 kr. (levering til Danmark)
The foldable Park Tool PCS-10.3 repair stand impresses with high stability, fast and precise adjustments as well as a small pack size. With its carefully balanced ratio between stand space and radius, it provides ample room for care, maintenance and assembly works on your bike. Diagonal struts and ovalised stand tubes provide high stability and safety.
A telescopic tube with quick-release clamp allows you to precisely and quickly adjust the working height up to a clamping height of around one and a half metres. Use the cam lever to quickly clamp your bike into the rotating jaw and for any fine-tuning. You can use the same lever to rotate your bike into the best position for your work. The narrow clamping jaws prove particularly helpful in confined spaces and for short seat post extensions. To ensure that your tools and small parts are always at hand, the PCS-10.3 also has a height-adjustable tool tray.
After the work is done, the repair stand can be folded down to a compact size by loosening the clamp bolts and folding the stand tubes. This makes the Park Tool PCS-10.3 bike workstand ideal for a workshop or as a mobile repair station.
• Foldable and stable workstand
• Flexible and quickly adjustable working height via telescopic tube
• Adjustable, rotating clamp for holding tubes or posts with various diameters
• Narrow jaws for short seat post extensions and tubes
• With height-adjustable tool and parts tray
• Easy (un)folding of legs
• Legs are locked via a button lock and a twist handle
• Small pack size for easy transport
• Material: steel, polyamide, plastic
• Max. load: 36 kg
• Working height: 990 mm - 1450 mm
• Rotation of clamp: 360°
• Tube diameters that fit into clamp: approx. Ø 22 mm to Ø 76 mm
• Width of clamp jaws: approx. 70 mm
• Dimensions (unfolded): approx. 920 mm (W) x 920 mm (D) x 1210 mm (H)
• Dimensions (when folded): approx. 1140 mm x 370 mm
• Weight: approx. 7.2 kg
In the box:
• 1 Park Tool PCS-10.3 Deluxe home mechanic repair stand
The PCS-10.3 was tested by the German magazine MoutainBike (issue 11/2022) and was awarded their “best in test”.
Conclusion (translated from German): Outstanding - "The rather heavy Park Tool is extremely stable and offers the best clamping head among the tested products. It also offers a firm grip for e-bikes. Super folding mechanism"
The PCS-10.3 was tested by the German magazine RoadBike (issue 01-02/2023) and was awarded their “best in test”. Test result: outstanding
- Manufacturer`s ref.: