- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The PS1.0 from the Performance Short category of ISM saddles is particularly suitable for triathlon and time trial – exactly for the disciplines where speed and performance count most in competitions!
Like the other ISM PS saddles, the PS1.0 was developed without a nose to take away as much pressure as possible from the perineal area and the genitals. What’s more, it provides optimal support for particularly deep, aerodynamic riding positions, especially when using aero handlebars.
• Performance-oriented, noseless saddle for road, triathlon and time trial
• Divided cutout for genitals, tissue and perineal area
• Requires a more aerodynamic riding position
• Rounded saddle edges for excellent comfort
• Hooks for hanging up the bike in the transition area
• Complies with UCI time trial guidelines
• Intended use: Road, Triathlon, Time Trial
• Gender: unisex
• Padding: 15 Series foam and gel*
• Saddle rail: titanium (Ø 7 mm, round)
• Dimensions: approx. 240 x 130 mm
• Weight: approx. 280 g
In the box:
• 1 ISM PS 1.0 bike saddle
The designation “10, 15, 20, ..., 60, 65 Series” indicates the height and consistency of the padding. The lower the value, the thinner and tighter the foam layer. The higher the value, the thicker and softer the saddle’s padding.
14 days Money Back Trial Offer
If you are not satisfied with the saddle, you can return it within the first 14 days of purchase for a refund.
Exclusions apply to saddles with damage caused by improper use, such as a fall or accident.
- Step saddle:
- with cutout: