- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
With the ROSE BACKROAD AL mudguard set incl. rear rack, you can equip your ROSE aluminium gravel bike with a suitable protection against wheel spray and mud. Do you use your gravel bike frequently in everyday life? For example, for commuting? Whether you're riding a lot through mud off-road or on the road, the splash guard prevents water and dirt from staining your clothes or face. The additional luggage rack is of course super handy. You can transform your BACKROAD AL into a real packhorse if you need even more transport options for bags. Especially if you are planning a longer bikepacking trip, panniers give you additional storage space.
The mudguard set is modular, which means that you can of course also take it off again.
• Robust mudguard set for front and rear wheel
• Only for the ROSE BACKROAD AL
• Can be installed and removed again
• Suitable for 28“ tyres
• For tyre widths up to 40 mm
• Stable and break-proof
• Only suitable for rigid forks
• Length: approx. 750 mm (front), 1290 mm (rear)
• Width: approx. 45 mm outside
• Weight: approx. 390 g (front), approx. 860 g (rear)
• Rear mudguard with light cable guide and 20 mm rear light mount
• Material: aluminium
In the box:
• 1 Hebie - Alumee rear wheel mudguard for BACKROAD AL incl. rack stays - black matt
• 1 Hebie - Alumee front wheel mudguard for BACKROAD AL - black matt
• 1 ROSE - assembly manual for BACKROAD+, BACKROAD, BACKROAD AL mudguard set
• 1 ROSE - hex bolts DIN 912-A2 M 5x10 mm
• 1 ROSE - hex bolts DIN 912-A2 M 5x14 mm
• 2 ROSE - hex bolts DIN 912-A2 M 5x18 mm
• 3 ROSE - hex bolts DIN 912-A2 M 5x20 mm
• 5 ROSE - washers DIN 125-A2 5.3mm
• 4 ROSE - washers DIN 9021-A2 5.3mm
• The minimum distance between the upper edge of the tyre and the lower edge of the mudguard should be 10 mm.
• Not suitable for suspension forks!
• The maximum load of the rear rack amounts to 8 kg per side and may not be exceeded.
• Distribute weight evenly on both sides of the rack.