- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The FOX m is a universal rear stand that allows you to easily park all bikes that do not come with eyelets to mount a bike stand. The robust kickstand fits many different frame geometries, especially those of mountain bikes, and is thus suitable for universal use. Yet, this simple stand also looks good on bikes with disc brakes.
The FOX m is simply clamped onto the rear triangle of your bike. Don't worry about damaging the frame! The GRP head with a steel core can be screwed together without damaging the tube. Especially when using hook-on panniers, the centre of gravity is above the robust kickstand that safely carries the load even on softer grounds thanks to a stable connection to the frame.
The abrasion-proof plastic foot reaches up the tube to make the stand adjustable in length without tools. Besides, it protects the sensitive stand tube coating when the proven Hebie spring mechanism folds up. Thanks to the length-adjustable stand tube, the FOX m rear mount kickstand is suitable for 26 to 28 inch bikes.
• Universal rear stand
• Prism adapter makes it suitable for many different frame designs
• Also suitable for square tubes < 27 mm
• Form-fit connection with 3 screws
• GRP/steel head
• For hubs with disc brake
• Wide plastic foot
• Maintenance-free spring mechanism
• Tool-free tube length adjustment
• Suitable for 26“ to 28“ bikes
• Max. load: 25 kg
• Incl. Niro screws
• Corrosion-protective coating
• Weight: approx. 440 g (incl. mounting material)
• Material: steel, plastic
Manufacturer's ref.: 0671E