- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ERGON GP3 BioKork grips
Pris inkl. moms
plus 74,50 kr. levering til Danmark
Du er godt på vej til at købe standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration er ikke gemt.
Ønsker du at gøre cykeln til din helt personlige cykel, klik her.
Eller ønsker du at fortsætte med at købe standardmodellen?
Like all grips of the Ergon Performance Comfort series, the Ergon GP3 BioKork offers optimum ergonomics for your hands and wrists. Cork is naturally anti-bacterial as well as antiallergic and therefore particularly skin-friendly. It offers good shock absorption and is lightweight, thanks to its low density. The grip body consists of 40% cork, which stems from sustainable forests in Portugal and complies with strict ecological standards. All parts of the grip are produced with a focus on sustainability. 20% of the plastic in the inner core were replaced with grass fibres.
The grip clamp consists of 100% recyclable aluminium. The BioKork grip is a result of the Ergon initiative “GreenLab”.
• Ergonomically shaped grips made from cork
• Particularly skin-friendly cork, anti-bacterial and antiallergic
• With three different anti-slip grip zones
• Hand-fitting 3-dimensional shape supports optimum pressure distribution, ergonomically correct hand posture and high vibration absorption
• 3-finger bar end also serves as clamping
• Suitable for carbon handlebars
• With aluminium clamping mechanism
• Twist-proof mounting with only one screw
• Support angle of the hand can be adjusted infinitely
• Available in two sizes, adapted to your hands: Small for small to medium-sized hands (6,5 - 8,5), Large for large hands (8,5 - 10,5)
• Material: grip: cork, plastic, rubber; bar end made GF composite
• Weight: approx. 230 g (size S / pair), approx. 260 g (size L / pair)
Available in Small or Large
Please specify size!
- with bar ends:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Grip shape: