- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Click & Crooz universal axle hitch allows you to attach your compatible Croozer bike trailer to your bike. An additional axle hitch is useful, for example, if you want to use a Croozer trailer on different bikes.
• Replacement round axle coupling for Croozer bike trailer with Click & Crooz system
• Suitable for all Croozer Kid trailers from model 2016 with lockable Click & Crooz drawbar as well as for all Dog and Cargo trailers from model 2014 onwards
• For switching a child bike trailer from one bike to another
• Compatible with solid and quick release axles (please see the information below)
• Suitable for axle types: quick release & solid axle
• Adapter plate: 3 mm
• Hole: 10.6 mm
In the box:
• 1 Croozer round universal coupling Click & Crooz
For bikes with a standard quick release skewer that is not long enough, a special quick release with a longer axle is available:
• Croozer quick release long 170-180 mm clamping width (prod. code: 2317644)
Alternatively, you can also use a quick-release axle hitch:
• Croozer quick-release axle coupling 148-158 mm (prod. code: 2317643)
When using a bicycle with a solid axle, please observe the instructions and approvals of the hub manufacturer and bicycle manufacturer. Under no circumstances should existing washers be removed as they serve as an anti-rotation device for the rear wheel axle.
The axle nut MUST be screwed onto the axle thread with at least 5 full turns to ensure a sufficiently high clamping force. If the thread is too short it can lead to unintentional loosening of the rear wheel and thus to damage and accidents.
If the solid axle is too short for safe attachment, you can use one of these special axle nut adapters:
• Croozer axle nut adapter 3/8" × 26 thread (e.g. SHIMANO gear hubs) prod. code: 2322446
• Croozer axle nut adapter M10 x 1 mm thread (e.g. SRAM i-Motion, Rohloff) prod. code: 2322447