Cycling Shoes for Road Cycling, MTB, Touring and Spinning
Cykling: cykelsko til landevej, mountainbike og masser af tilbehør
Cykelsko står bedre fast på pedalerne. Ofte fungerer de med en klik-mekaniske, mange med SPD system. Med specielle klamper, som sættes fast under forfoden, kan de klikkes fast på matchende pedaler. Vælg den rette sko fra vores store udvalg, til både landevej, mountainbike og trekkingbike.
Do you have questions about cycling shoes?
- In contrast to simple sneakers, cycling shoes ensure a more comfortable ride and offer better support on longer tours, thanks to the firmer sole.
- The stiff sole ensures optimal power transfer.
- You can use clipless pedals.
Your cycling shoe should fit firmly around your foot so that you won’t slip out of it when pulling up the pedals. In general, however, you can use your normal shoe size for orientation. What else should I pay attention to when buying?
- The shoe should offer enough space at the front so that your toes don’t touch the front even when standing and accelerating.
- In our range you will find cycling shoes in wide and narrow models.
- Please also pay attention to our manufacturer's note on the product page.
- Are you still unsure? Then contact our customer service or visit one of our ROSE stores and let us advise you.
It is important that the shoes fit the pedals you wish to use. Cycling shoes with 2-bolt standard (in the sole) are best suited for MTB, gravel or hybrid bikes. Shoes with 3-bolt standard are best suited for road cycling. If you want to ride without a clipless system, you should choose cycling shoes without cleat holes. These have a slip-resistant sole instead of a clipless system. Still unsure? You can find our pedal guide with all the necessary information here.