VAUDE CYCLIST women's jacket
The wind- and waterproof VAUDE CYCLIST jacket for women will keep you dry until you have reached your destination. Reflective elements provide visibility in the dark.
• wind- and waterproof two-layer material – CEPLEX ACTIVE membrane (10 000 mm water column)
• detachable and width-adjustable hood
• width-adjustable cuffs
• two covered front pockets with zip
• elastic in back bottom hem to prevent the jacket from slipping
• width-adjustable bottom hem
• fitted at the waist
• reflective elements on cuffs and bottom hem for more visibility
Material: 94% polyester, 6% polyamide
Membrane: 100% polyurethane
Lining: 100% polyamide
Manufacturer's ref.: 08703
The bluesign standard is the world’s strictest standard for environmental protection, safety at work and consumer protection. All environmentally relevant production processes are critically examined and permanently optimised in terms of choice of materials, energy and water consumption, air emissions, water emissions, noise levels, waste and use of chemicals. The “bluesign approved fabric” label is applied to products where 90% of the textiles used conform to the bluesign standard.
A high-quality membrane – permanently waterproof, breathable and windproof. It has a minimum water column of 10 000 mm and is 100% PTFE free.
Alle produkter af mærket VAUDE
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder