MAVIC CROSSMAX SL PRO THERMO winter MTB shoes
The CROSSMAX SL PRO THERMO winter MTB shoes by MAVIC are the perfect choice for your orr-road adventure. Thanks to their GORE-TEX membrane, they are wind- and waterproof. Moreover, the ENERGY GRIP TERRA outsole with CONTRAGRIP offers high comfort and a secure grip even on muddy ground.
• Wind- and waterproof thanks to GORE-TEX membrane
• Warming and waterproof neoprene ankle protection
• Water-repellent zip and cover
• ERGO DIAL closure for easy adjustment
• Ergonomic ERGO FIT 3D ORTHOLITE insole
• ENERGY GRIP TERRA outsole with CONTRAGRIP
• 360° reflective elements
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), for example: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in fitness studios etc.
Manufacturer's ref.: 378825
Weight: approx. 480 g (for size 41)
MAVIC shoes come in UK sizes, please see the size chart for more information.
Everybody knows it and everybody appreciates it. The GORE-TEX membrane with its three-layer technology is a true classic for outdoor textiles, as it is water- and windproof. Its optimized breathability and its low material weight ensure an especially high comfort. This robust membrane even provides reliable protection in heavy rain and wind.
An extremely lightweight retention system for a fast and accurate adjustment to the individual width. This dial closure system allows for easy adjustment even while riding.
ERGO FIT 3D ORTHOLITE:
Made from breathable, lightweight and antibacterially treated ORTHOLITE foam and with an ergonomic shape, this insole offers excellent foot support and especially high stability.
ENERGY GRIP TERRA:
Sole made of fibreglass and nylon for best energy transfer and a secure grip.
The specially designed tread always offers best traction on the trail. Whether dry ground, mud or snow - this tread ensures a secure grip.
Alle produkter af mærket MAVIC
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder