IXS Trail RS EVO helmet
The IXS Trail RS EVO helmet with the revised two-component adjustment system offers ideal allround protection – no matter in which terrain you are riding. This is guaranteed, among other things, by the INMOLD technology, which creates a firm bond between the helmet shell and the shock-absorbing EPS material. Multiple vents and integrated channels ensure great air circulation and very pleasant cooling. Your ideal companion on all all-mountain and trail tours.
• MTB helmet with reliable allround protection thanks to INMOLD technology
• 22 vents for external and internal ventilation
• "moto style" visor with screw fixing
• "crash release" visor, which folds away in case of a crash
• two-component adjustment system with precision toothing
• height-adjustable "Ergo Fit Ultra" headband
• "DUAL INMOLD" – 360 degree helmet shell for excellent allround protection
• mesh inside pads for optimum air circulation and sweat absorption
• adjustable straps
• adjustable chin closure
• incl. additional pad kit
• EN1078 & U.S. CPSC certified
Manufacturer's ref.: ix-hlt-6110
Weight: approx. 320 g (size 54-58)
The inner shell is formed by means of foam applied under high pressure and great heat beneath the outer shell, in order to create a firm bond. This gives the helmet high stability and makes it lightweight.
The two-component adjustment system with the "ErgoFit Ultra" precision tooting allows for comfortable and very precise vertical and horizontal adjustment and guarantees thus a very good fit and high wearing comfort.
Alle produkter af mærket IXS
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder