CamelBak K.U.D.U. 12 backpack incl. protector - test winner MountainBIKE 11/2014 -
- Best in a test of protector backpacks of the MountainBIKE magazine 11/2014 -
This slim, light CAMELBAK K.U.D.U. backpack with 12 l volume is ideal for all those who are looking for a light combination of hydration pack, protector and carrying system for their luggage. The IMPACT protector insert offers extensive protection, without giving you a restricting feeling. A variable strap system makes sure the K.U.D.U. 12 remains safely in place.
• light enduro backpack with IMPACT back protector (certified according to EN 1621-2-2014
• XV back system: perfect ventilation and high wearing comfort
• diverse holders for protectors and helmet (also suitable for full-face helmets)
• strap system for optimal load stability
• hip belt with stowage pockets and two layers of mesh
• with double chest strap
• integrated rain cover
• including practical bike tool bag (Bike Tool Organizer Roll)
• compatible with the Camelbak hydration system up to 3 l (not included)
Material: 70D/140D Block Dobby Nylon, 420D Bontex Nylon
Manufacturer's ref.: 0.739.282/2 (barbados cherry/sulphur spring); 0.739.281/4 (black/andean toucan); 0.739.033/9 (fiery red/silver); 0.739.035/4 (imperial blue/black);
Dimensions: approx. 54 x 25 x 21cm
Volume: approx. 9l + 3 l hydration system (not included)
Weight: approx. 1210 g
IMPACT protector insert
The Impact Protector consists of flexible and light foam, which adapts to the body and therefore provides you with the necessary protection without giving you a restricting feeling. In case of a crash, the protector absorbs more than 94% of the impact force. Whereas most back protectors only survive a single crash, this one even withstands several crashes.
XV back system:
The technical XV back panel provides good ventilation and high wearing comfort.
Alle produkter af mærket CamelBak
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder