by.Schulz G.1 Urban LT suspension seat post
For years, by.schulz has been known for comfort and ergonomics and popular for the Speedlifter model series.
Based on the G1 Urban, the LT stands for a long travel that has been adapted to the needs of mountain bikers and frequent riders. What works perfectly at the front, has now been duplicated for the rear – maximum comfort and ergonomics.
The parallelpgram type seat post works with a progressive suspension. The system offers soft suspension of light shocks, hard impacts are dampened with increasing spring resistance.
A robust flat wire coil spring and elastomers prevents the suspension from bottoming out when riding through deeper potholes.
Four additional steel springs that are optionally available with item no. 2200668 ensure individual adjustment to the rider's weight, riding position and style.
The angle of the saddle can be individually and infinitely adjusted with a T-30 star wrench.
· Material: forged aluminium, CNC treated
· Bearings: metal sleeve bearings with stainless steel axles
· Suspension: steel coil
· Damping: elastomer
· Stack height up to saddle rail: approx. 130 mm
· Travel: approx. 50 mm
· Rear offset: 45 mm
· Total length: 380 mm
· Minimum insertion depth: 90 mm
· Weight (medium): approx. 750 g
· Individually adjustable thanks to optionally available steel springs (see item no.: 2200710), weight of rider from 45 - 150 kg
· Medium spring stiffness: 60-85 kg
· Standard spring stiffness: 80-105 kg
· Hard spring stiffness: 100-130 kg
Including: seatpost incl. textile cover to protect the suspension elements
Note: Not suitable for saddles with a strongly oval-shaped saddle rail!
Manufacturer's ref. medium Ø31,6 mm: 10327
Manufacturer's ref. standard Ø31,6 mm: 10328
Manufacturer's ref. hard Ø31,6 mm: 10329
Alle produkter af mærket by.Schulz
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder