- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du har allerede benyttet konfiguratoren. For at se din konfiguration klik her
KUN FÅ TILBAGE!
Zipp 808 NSW Carbon Clincher 28"/700 C road front wheel 2016
Zipp 808 NSW wheels are the result of more than 40 concept studies regarding aerodynamics, supported by CFD software and numerous wind tunnel tests. A... Yderligere information
Pris inkl. moms
plus 0,00 € levering til Danmark
Du er godt på vej til at købe standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration er ikke gemt.
Ønsker du at gøre cykeln til din helt personlige cykel, klik her.
Eller ønsker du at fortsætte med at købe standardmodellen?
Zipp 808 NSW wheels are the result of more than 40 concept studies regarding aerodynamics, supported by CFD software and numerous wind tunnel tests. A rim height of 82 mm lets the tyres literally cut throught the wind, while reducing air circulations that could affect your speed. The concept is supported by extraordinary Cognition hubs that distribute acceleration forces over the hub flange, which makes them extremely robust. Moreover, the Showstopper technology where ilicon carbide is added into the surface resin of the rim flange offers safety as well as best braking power modulation and efficiency in adverse weather conditions.
Demanding triathletes, time triallists and road cyclists will benefit from the Zipp 808 NSW wheels, as they are a weapon against time and wind.
· ImPress technology: Graphics are not sticked, but printed – in this way, the circular depressions in the rim flange and their function to reduce air circulation remain unaffected
· Showstopper technology: Adds silicon carbide into the surface resin of the rim flange for best braking performance even in adverse weather conditions
· ABLC Sawtooth technology: In addition to the depressions in the rim flange, a sawtooth profile in the rim flanges reduces air circulations and thus deceleration. The aerodynamic balances between wind and downwind side is optimized, which inreases crosswinds stability.
· Cognition hub: robust hub design which distributes the forces over the hub flange to reduce the stresses put on the bearings
· Spokes: 18 Sapim CX-Ray aero spokes, radial lacing, Sapim Secure Lock nipples
· Carbon rim for clincher tyres
· Rim width: approx. 27,8 mm/height: approx. 82 mm
· ETRTO: 622 x 17 C
· For Presta valve
· Weight: approx. 830 g
· Hub width: 100 mm
· Note: As the rim flanges are made of carbon, you must only use brake pads for carbon rims.
· Incl. titanium quick release skewers, butyl inner tube (700 x 19 - 25 C, valve length 37 mm), valve extension (length: 60 mm), valve remover, rim tape (width: 20 mm), brake pads comaptible with Shimano/SRAM carbon rims, wheel bag
· Max. weight of rider: 113 kg
· Max. system weight 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
Manufacturer's ref. 00.1918.296.000