- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
VAUDE UPHILL 9 LW backpack
The UPHILL 9 LW bike backpack by VAUDE impresses with its extremely low weight. Nevertheless, it offers enough stowage for day tours and short trips.... Yderligere information
Du er godt på vej til at købe standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration er ikke gemt.
Ønsker du at gøre cykeln til din helt personlige cykel, klik her.
Eller ønsker du at fortsætte med at købe standardmodellen?
The UPHILL 9 LW bike backpack by VAUDE impresses with its extremely low weight. Nevertheless, it offers enough stowage for day tours and short trips. The multifunctional lacing can be used as a compression, attachment or helmet holder system.
• VENT-TEX ULTRALIGHT ventilation system
• Light, siliconized material
• Ventilated shoulder straps
• Light hip belt
• Helmet holder
• Multifunctional lacing for: compression, attachment and helmet holder system
• Mesh side pockets
• Outlet for hydration system (not included; separately available, item no. 2154217)
• Chest strap with drinking tube holder
• Flashing light holder (flashing light separately available, item no. 1723940)
• lightweight buckles all over the backpack
• reinforced bottom
• including rain cover with blinking light holder
• reflective elements
Material: 420D 240T ripstop silicone polyurethane coating, 200D polyurethane coating, mesh inserts
Manufacturer's ref.: 12177
Dimensions: approx. 43 x 22 x 16 cm
Volume: approx. 9 l
Weight: approx. 345 g
The VENT-TEX ULTRALIGHT comes without back reinforcement for weight reasons, however, it still offers high comfort. Mesh pads that run along the spinal column even offer comfort on demanding trails. The padding does not absorb any moisture and creates a large ventilation channel to ventilate the back.
VAUDE's quality label for products which are produced in a particularly environmentally friendly and resources protecting way. Due to the fact that there are no uniform standards for the evaluation of "eco products", VAUDE has developed its own evaluation system with strictest criteria.