- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du har allerede benyttet konfiguratoren. For at se din konfiguration klik her
KUN FÅ TILBAGE!
VAUDE TONALE AM II MTB shoes
The TONALE AM II cycling shoes by VAUDE are true All Mountain pros.The CEPLEX PRO membrane is absolutely wind- and waterproof, as well as breathable.... Yderligere information
Du er godt på vej til at købe standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration er ikke gemt.
Ønsker du at gøre cykeln til din helt personlige cykel, klik her.
Eller ønsker du at fortsætte med at købe standardmodellen?
The TONALE AM II cycling shoes by VAUDE are true All Mountain pros.The CEPLEX PRO membrane is absolutely wind- and waterproof, as well as breathable. The VIBRAM ALL MOUNTAIN NT outsole allows for best grip on every ground. These MTB shoes won't let you down.
• Upper shoe: made of nubuck with hydrophobic mesh inserts, wind- and waterproof thanks to CEPLEX PRO membrane, higher shaft
• Insole: removable ORTHOLITE insole
• Midsole: lightweight and shock-absorbing EVA midsole
• Outsole: VIBRAM ALL MOUNTAIN NT sole for best grip on slippery ground, full-length nylon reinforcement for maximum power transfer, screw-off nylon cleat cover
• Features: classic lacing system with additional velcro, rubber toe cap, pull tab at the heel
• Compatible with all MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), for example: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in fitness studios etc.
Manufacturer's ref.: 20355
Weight: approx. 580 g (size 42)
High-quality membrane that is permanently waterproof, windproof and breathable. It withstands the pressure of a water column of 20 000 mm and is 100% PTFE-free.
This insole consisting of preshaped, open-pore foam comes with fine perforations to ensure best moisture management. This also increases comfort. Thanks to its different degrees of thickness, this sole offers outstanding vibration absorption. It is very breathable, durable and prevents the formation of fungi, bacteria and odours. The pedal zone of bike shoes is made of a harder polyurethane foam to ensure a better power transfer.
VIBRAM ALL MOUNTAIN NT:
The abrasion-proof rubber sole primarily impresses with best grip. Thanks to the specially designed tread profile, it is optimized for use in bad ground conditions and even ensures a safe grip on slippery and muddy grounds. Full-length nylon reinforcements allow for a perfect power transfer. Screw-off cleat cover.