- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du har allerede benyttet konfiguratoren. For at se din konfiguration klik her
VAUDE KIMON TR trekking shoes
With the KIMON TR trekking shoes you can brave the rain. The integrated SYMPATEX membrane protects from water and wind and thus always keeps your feet... Yderligere information
Du er godt på vej til at købe standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration er ikke gemt.
Ønsker du at gøre cykeln til din helt personlige cykel, klik her.
Eller ønsker du at fortsætte med at købe standardmodellen?
With the KIMON TR trekking shoes you can brave the rain. The integrated SYMPATEX membrane protects from water and wind and thus always keeps your feet dry. A TRAVEL NT outsole with an anti-slip tread allows for a safe grip on all grounds.
• Upper shoe: made of PU material with hydrophobic mesh inserts, wind- and waterproof thanks to SYMPATEX membrane
• Insole: removable ORTHOLITE insole
• Midsole: EVA midsole, reinforcements in pedal zone for improved power transfer
• Outsole: TRAVEL NT outsole for outstanding grip
• Features: classic lacing system with additional velcro, heel clip for best support, rubber toe cap, pull tab at the heel, reflective elements
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), for example: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in fitness studios etc.
Manufacturer's ref.: 20315
Weight: approx. 480 g (size 42)
Hydrophobic, non-porous membrane. Environmentally friendly, 100% waterproof (water column of >35 000 mm), 100% windproof and yet absolutely breathable. The SYMPATEX membrane is made of recyclable, harmless polyether-ester. This makes it 100% biodegradable and absolutely skin- and environmentally friendly.
This insole consisting of preshaped, open-pore foam comes with fine perforations to ensure best moisture management. This also increases comfort. Thanks to its different degrees of thickness, this sole offers outstanding vibration absorption. It is very breathable, durable and prevents the formation of fungi, bacteria and odours. The pedal zone of bike shoes is made of a harder polyurethane foam to ensure a better power transfer.
Anti-slip deep-tread sole with integrated, reinforced nylon sole insert for best power transfer. In addition, an EVA layer at the heel provides great shock absorption. Removable tread block. Compatible with SPD-MTB pedal systems when removing the marked piece of the sole.