- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
VAUDE FLUID II waterproof trousers – short inseam –
– Short inseam: approx. 5 cm shorter legs! – The waterproof VAUDE FLUID PANTS offer versatile and comfortable weather protection. The CEPLEX ACTIVE m... Yderligere information
Du er godt på vej til at købe standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration er ikke gemt.
Ønsker du at gøre cykeln til din helt personlige cykel, klik her.
Eller ønsker du at fortsætte med at købe standardmodellen?
– Short inseam: approx. 5 cm shorter legs! –
The waterproof VAUDE FLUID PANTS offer versatile and comfortable weather protection. The CEPLEX ACTIVE membrane keeps rain and wind away from the body, while a divided mesh and a smooth lining ensure great comfort.
• Cycling trousers with wind- and waterproof 2-layer CEPLEX ACTIVE membrane
• Waterproof rating of approx. 10 000 mm
• Mesh lining on top
• Smooth lining on bottom
• Elasticated waistband width-adjustable with drawstring
• Preshaped knees
• Ankle zip and velcro for width adjustment
• Reflective elements
• LOOSE FIT
Material and mesh: 100% polyester
Coating: 100% polyurethane
Lining: 100% polyamide
Manufacturer's ref.: 06375
A high-quality membrane – permanently waterproof, breathable and windproof. It has a minimum water column of 10 000 mm and is 100% PTFE free.
A comfortable fit.
VAUDE's quality label for products which are produced in a particularly environmentally friendly and resources protecting way. Due to the fact that there are no uniform standards for the evaluation of "eco products", VAUDE has developed its own evaluation system with strictest criteria.
The BLUESIGN standard is the world’s strictest standard for environmental protection, safety at work and consumer protection. All environmentally relevant production processes are critically examined and permanently optimised in terms of choice of materials, energy and water consumption, air emissions, water emissions, noise levels, waste and use of chemicals. The “BLUESIGN APPROVED FABRIC” label is applied to products where 90% of the textiles used conform to the BLUESIGN standard.