- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du har allerede benyttet konfiguratoren. For at se din konfiguration klik her
KUN FÅ TILBAGE!
VAUDE EXIRE ACTIVE RC MTB shoes
The EXIRE ACTIVE RC cycling shoes by VAUDE are a perfect choice for cross country and mountain bike tours. Three velcros envelop the foot and offer gr... Yderligere information
Du er godt på vej til at købe standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration er ikke gemt.
Ønsker du at gøre cykeln til din helt personlige cykel, klik her.
Eller ønsker du at fortsætte med at købe standardmodellen?
The EXIRE ACTIVE RC cycling shoes by VAUDE are a perfect choice for cross country and mountain bike tours. Three velcros envelop the foot and offer great support. The RACE NT outsole of these MTB shoes promises especially high grip on all grounds, as well as improved power transfer.
• Upper shoe: made of PU material with breathable mesh
• Insole: removable, anatomic ORTHOLITE insole with antibacterial finish
• Outsole: RACE NT outsole for especially good traction
• Features: three velcros for a good hold, heel clip for best heel support, reflective elements, pull tab at the heel
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), for example: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in fitness studios etc.
Manufacturer's ref.: 20361
Weight: approx. 350 g (size 42)
This insole consisting of preshaped, open-pore foam comes with fine perforations to ensure best moisture management. This also increases comfort. Thanks to its different degrees of thickness, this sole offers outstanding vibration absorption. It is very breathable, durable and prevents the formation of fungi, bacteria and odours. The pedal zone of bike shoes is made of a harder polyurethane foam to ensure a better power transfer.
Stiff nylon sole combined with anti-slip and abrasion-proof tread blocks. Its V-shape makes it easier to click into the pedal system. The shoe is simply guided along the V-shaped profile into the right position above the click pedal. The possibility to attach optional studs in the toe area allows for additional grip and traction.