- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du har allerede benyttet konfiguratoren. For at se din konfiguration klik her
KUN FÅ TILBAGE!
VAUDE BIKE ALPIN 25 + 5 backpack
– MountainBIKE Recommended Buy: 06/15 – The BIKE ALPIN 25 + 5 backpack by VAUDE turns every tour into sheer riding pleasure. Thanks to its large volu... Yderligere information
Du er godt på vej til at købe standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration er ikke gemt.
Ønsker du at gøre cykeln til din helt personlige cykel, klik her.
Eller ønsker du at fortsætte med at købe standardmodellen?
– MountainBIKE Recommended Buy: 06/15 –
The BIKE ALPIN 25 + 5 backpack by VAUDE turns every tour into sheer riding pleasure. Thanks to its large volume, a sophisticated ventilation system and comprehensive basic features, this bike backpack offers everything you need for long and exhausting tours.
• AEROFLEX back system for best ventilation
• F.L.A.S.H. infinite length adjustment of shoulder straps
• Bottom compartment
• Organizer in patch front pocket
• Volume expansion of up to 5 litres
• Side compression straps
• Mesh side pockets
• Chest strap
• Padded hip belt with pocket
• Outlet for hydration system (not included, separately available, item no. 2154217)
• Key hook
• Map compartment
• Flashing light loop (flashing light separately available, item no. 1723940)
• Including rain cover with flashing light holder
• Reflective elements
Material: 210D HT Maxi Ripstop with polyurethane coating, 600D polyurethane coating, 200D polyurethane coating, 190 T polyurethane coating
Manufacturer's ref.: 11943
Dimensions: approx. 52 x 30 x 25 cm
Volume: approx. 25 + 5 l
Weight: approx. 925 g
AEROFLEX back system:
The back system creates a space between backpack and back that is open to three sides and thus allows air to circulate - no matter how heavy the backpack is.
The Floating Length-Adjustable Shoulder Harness permits an infinite adjustment of the backpack's straps. The adjustment mechanism is hidden behind the mesh back. The length of the straps can be adjusted via a velcro strap that holds the shoulder straps behind the steel spring frame.
The bluesign standard is the world’s strictest standard for environmental protection, safety at work and consumer protection. All environmentally relevant production processes are critically examined and permanently optimised in terms of choice of materials, energy and water consumption, air emissions, water emissions, noise levels, waste and use of chemicals. The “bluesign approved fabric” label is applied to products where 90% of the textiles used conform to the bluesign standard.
VAUDE's quality label for products which are produced in a particularly environmentally friendly and resources protecting way. Due to the fact that there are no uniform standards for the evaluation of "eco products", VAUDE has developed its own evaluation system with strictest criteria.