- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Are you looking for a wide, stiff, stable handlebar with which you can really let it rip on hard downhill trails? Here it is!
The Truvativ Descendant DH Gravity handlebar draws on all the experience of SRAM's professional athletes and transfers this knowledge to the modern aggressive riding style and tough downhill courses of the modern era.
With the Truvativ Descendant DH, you have a command centre for the really cool stuff!
• Intended use: MTB (Freeride, Downhill)
• Material: 7050 aluminium
• Handlebar clamp: Ø 31.8 mm
• Width: 800 mm (can be cut to length)
• Rise: 25 mm
• Upsweep (upward sweep): 5°
• Backsweep / bend (rearward sweep): 9°
• Weight: approx. 345 g
In the box:
• 1 Truvativ Descendant DH Riser Bar Downhill aluminium handlebars
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Ø 31,8 mm
- Handlebar shape: