- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du har allerede benyttet konfiguratoren. For at se din konfiguration klik her
KUN FÅ TILBAGE!
Topeak Prep 25 tool set
25 robust tools in a handy bag: The Topeak Prep 25 is a tool set that offers the right tool for numerous maintenance works on your bike. Included are... Yderligere information
Du er godt på vej til at købe standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration er ikke gemt.
Ønsker du at gøre cykeln til din helt personlige cykel, klik her.
Eller ønsker du at fortsætte med at købe standardmodellen?
25 robust tools in a handy bag: The Topeak Prep 25 is a tool set that offers the right tool for numerous maintenance works on your bike.
Included are: hex and star bits made of hardened steel, cross-head and flat-head screwdrivers, box wrenches, spoke wrenches and 2 tyre levers made of plastic and metal. The plastic inserts protect the rims. The single tools are made of high-strength stainless steel. The included bits are simply put into the magnetic bit holder which adds leverage. An extra compartment provides space for your patches. A special feature of the set is the chain tool made from high-grade chromium-molybdenum steel.
The tool set comes with a nylon bag that can be easily attached to the top tube thanks to the integrated straps.
• 25 tools
• a magnetic bit holder for additional leverage
• extra compartment for patches
• tyre levers with plastic inserts to protect the rim
• hex bits: 1,5, 2, 2,5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 mm
• star bits: T10, T15, T25, T30
• 1 Phillips screwdriver (PH2, cross-head)
• 1 flat-head screwdriver (FH6)
• box wrenches: 8, 10 mm (2x), 15 mm
• spoke wrenches: 3,2 / 3,5 mm
• chain tool
• 2 tyre levers (plastic/metal)
• weight: approx. 367 g
• dimensions: approx. 16,2 x 3,1 x 1,4 cm
• material: hardened steel/stainless steel
• incl. robust nylon bag for fixation at the top tube with integrated straps
Manufacturer's ref.: 154 000 80