fra 15.643,43 kr.
Topeak’s Pocket Shock DXG XL pump with its large barrel turns inflating your suspension elements into child’s play. The XL version of the popular Pocket Shock DXG (prod. code 2268133) now comes in a revised version with a particularly hard-wearing steel flex hose. In combination with the freely rotatable hose connection, it ensures added protection of the valve during inflation. You can inflate your suspension elements up to 24,8 bars, while following your progress on the large analogue pressure gauge. For precise regulation, there is an air release valve directly at the manometer. Thanks to the special Pressure-Rite™ pump head with shock valve, you do not have to worry about air loss when removing the pump either.
• Shock pump for pressure adjustment in suspension elements
• Extra large barrel for maximum volume
• Analogue 1.5“ pressure gauge with bar and PSI scale
• 360° rotatable hose, coated with flexible steel mesh
• Pressure-Rite™ Shock valve for reduced pressure loss during removal
• Air release valve for pressure regulation
• Material: aluminium (barrel); flexible steel mesh (hose); rubber (handle)
• Capacity: up to 24,8 bars / 360 PSI
• Valve adapter: Schrader valve (AV)
• Volume per stroke: approx. 19 cm3
• Dimensions: approx. 30.5 x 4.5 x 4.3 cm
• Weight: approx. 203 g
In the box:
• 1 x Topeak Pocketshock DXG XL suspension pump