- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SRAM Guide R rear disc brake -2017-
Are you afraid of steep downhill tracks? With the SRAM Guide R disc brake, the fear of steep and rocky lines will be a thing of the past. With four br... Yderligere information
Du er godt på vej til at købe standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration er ikke gemt.
Ønsker du at gøre cykeln til din helt personlige cykel, klik her.
Eller ønsker du at fortsætte med at købe standardmodellen?
Are you afraid of steep downhill tracks? With the SRAM Guide R disc brake, the fear of steep and rocky lines will be a thing of the past. With four brake pistons and a DirectLink lever design, this rear disc brake easily achieves best braking performance. You will only need one finger for an individual lever reach adjustment. In this way, you will always have everything under control. And you do not even have to worry about your brake caliper either: Thanks to the Heat Shield technology, they will stay as cool as you are – no matter where you are.
· Hydraulic disc brake with 4-piston brake caliper
. Post Mount brake caliper
· Cable length: 1800 mm (only suitable for rear wheel)
· For handlebar Ø: 22,2 mm
· Brake pads: organic on steel brake shoes
· Brake fluid: DOT 5.1
· DirectLink lever design: precise braking when operating the brake lever
· Bleeding Edge ensures improved heat management and easier bleeding of the system
· Heat Shield technology minimizes heat transfer to the caliper body and thus reduces the brake fluid temperature by about 20°C
· Flip Flop brake lever for left and right-hand installation
· Lever reach adjustment without tools, adjustable banjo-type connector at brake caliper
· Compatible with MatchMaker and MatchMaker X
· Recommended brake discs: SRAM Centerline (item no.: 2074151 or 2185554)
· Material: aluminium brake caliper, aluminium brake lever
· Weight: approx. 390 g
Including: SRAM Guide R rear disc brake (filled ready for installation and bled) incl 1 pair of SRAM brake pads (organic), lever clamp, olive, insert pin, material to shorten and connect the brake cables as well as brake caliper bolts.
Please note: Brake discs and adapter not included
Manufacturer's ref.: 00.5018.100.001