- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SRAM Force CX1 brake/shift lever combination
The SRAM CX1 shifting groupset brings together all the advantages of the 1x11 gearshift for cyclocross. Weight has been saved, and in addition an even... Yderligere information
Du er godt på vej til at købe standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration er ikke gemt.
Ønsker du at gøre cykeln til din helt personlige cykel, klik her.
Eller ønsker du at fortsætte med at købe standardmodellen?
The SRAM CX1 shifting groupset brings together all the advantages of the 1x11 gearshift for cyclocross. Weight has been saved, and in addition an even more effective shifting process is introduced. With one chainring and eleven gears, the gearshift is more lightweight, simpler and more robust, while also offering an aesthetic look and optimum gear selection for cyclocross riders.
The ErgoFit brake lever comes with a reduced diameter, which improves grip and finger wrap. This provides better control and handling, as well as a smoother transition to the handlebar. The lever reach adjustment allows you to customise the lever to your individual riding style.
This set is designed for the 1x11 gearshift and thus only has a shifting function at the right lever.
· for single front (left lever without shifting function) and 11-speed rear (right lever)
· DoubleTap technology: There is only one shift lever: a short "tap" loosens the cable, i.e. gears shift down; when "firmly pushed" the cable is pulled, i.e. gears shift up.
· brake and shift lever reach adjustment
· large, easily reachable Ergo Blade levers
· internal shift and brake cables to optimise both the appearance and the aerodynamics
· material: carbon brake lever/aluminium shift lever
· weight: approx. 119 g (left); approx. 158 g (right); approx. 277 g (set)
· incl. shift cable, brake cables and cable casings
· 1 pair
· only compatible with 11-speed Exact Actuation rear derailleurs and road bike and cyclocross brakes
· manufacturer's ref.: right lever: 00.7018.080.000; left lever: 00.5218.005.000