- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SQlab 411 Innerbarends bar ends for inner handlebar
Have you ever seen something like this before? The SQlab 411 inner bar ends have changed the side. They are no longer mounted on the outer end of the... Yderligere information
Du er godt på vej til at købe standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration er ikke gemt.
Ønsker du at gøre cykeln til din helt personlige cykel, klik her.
Eller ønsker du at fortsætte med at købe standardmodellen?
Have you ever seen something like this before? The SQlab 411 inner bar ends have changed the side. They are no longer mounted on the outer end of the handlebar as it was done on older mountain bikes but on the inside. In this way, these slightly different bar ends ensure a relaxed feeling while providing relief for your wrists. The ergonomic bar ends reduce joint and muscle pain, yet not your safety as the brake and shift lever are always within reach.
· Ergonomic bar ends made of fibre-reinforced plastic, for installation on the handlebar
· Perfectly suitable for use on mountain bikes, trekking bikes and city bikes
· Suitable for a handlebar Ø of 22,2 mm
· Also suitable for carbon bars
· Length: approx. 95 mm
· Weight: approx. 108 g (pair)
· Including: 1 pair
Manufacturer's ref. 1774 (black/orange); 1996 (black/black)