- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Sigma BC 16.16 bike computer – wired –
For all commuters and frequent riders who want to have highly precise information. The Sigma BC 16.16 bike computer will inform you about your precise... Yderligere information
Du er godt på vej til at købe standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration er ikke gemt.
Ønsker du at gøre cykeln til din helt personlige cykel, klik her.
Eller ønsker du at fortsætte med at købe standardmodellen?
For all commuters and frequent riders who want to have highly precise information. The Sigma BC 16.16 bike computer will inform you about your precise arrival time or the remaining travel time. A special highlight for number crunchers is that this bike computer also calculates the fuel costs you saved based on the kilometres done. In this way, each ridden kilometres gets even more valuable.
· Current speed (up to 199,8 km/h)
· Trip distance (up to 9.999,9 km)
· Average speed (comparison to current speed possible)
· Maximum speed
· ETA display (=estimated time of arrival), timer (time/timer/distance)
· Display of daily or total fuel costs saved
· Temperature display
· Trip time (up to 999:59:59 h)
· Time (12/24 h)
· Total time (bike 1 and bike 2 max. 9.999:59 h each)
· Total kilometres (bike 1 and bike 2 max. 99.999 km each, not displayed while riding)
· Full text display in 7 different languages (Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Polnish, Spanish)
· Can be used for 2 bikes
· Wheel size manually adjustable from 500 mm to 3999 mm
· Defined tyre sizes: 16“-18“-20“-22“-24“-26“-27“-27.5“-28“-29“-700C
· Display backlight
· Training statistics over 12 months
· Integrated memory chip saves data in case of a battery replacement
· Battery charge indicator
· Power Save/Sleep mode
· Individual adjustments thanks to „My Name“ feature or „My Screen“ feature
· Automatic start/stop
· Tool-free installation
· Bracket for handlebar and stem (Ø 22-38 mm)
· Waterproof according to IPX8
· Data communication via NFC technology with Android smartphone via Sigma Link app (installation on smartphone required)
· UFSB compatible (individual, fast programming by specialist dealers via Sigma Universal Fast Setting Box)
· Bike service interval adjustable for specialist dealers via UFSB
· Data communication via Topline 2016 docking station (optional)
Functions Sigma Data Center:
· Display of data and statistical evaluation based on kind of sport and person
· Individual memory evaluation
· Comparison of 2 individual memories
· Overview of total values
· Dashboard for a fast overview
· Log View for graphical evaluation of training sessions
· Display of defined time periods (week/month) with calendar, statistics or graphics
· Sync manager
· Printing of all evaluations
· Note functions
(SIGMA DATA CENTER software available for money on www.sigma-data-center.com)
Including: Sigma BC 16.16 bike computer (wired), battery CR 2032, bracket for cable 2032, magnet, 2 O rings (Ø 35mm, 45mm) and manual. The handlebar/stem holder fits Ø 22-38 mm. Suitable for all common bicycle forks.
Optional accessories and replacement parts: Sigma docking station Topline 2016 (item no.: 2251919), Sigma spoke magnet (item no.: 2192934), Sigma cable kit (item no.: 2192907), Sigma cable holder 2032 (item no.: 2251924) and CR 2032 lithium battery (item no.: 483017).
Manufacturer's ref. 01616