- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du har allerede benyttet konfiguratoren. For at se din konfiguration klik her
KUN FÅ TILBAGE!
SHIMANO SH-RP3 road shoes, extra-wide
The extra wide version of the SHIMANO SH-RP3 road shoes offer additional width for increased comfort. The successor model of the SHIMANO SH-R088 is li... Yderligere information
Du er godt på vej til at købe standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration er ikke gemt.
Ønsker du at gøre cykeln til din helt personlige cykel, klik her.
Eller ønsker du at fortsætte med at købe standardmodellen?
The extra wide version of the SHIMANO SH-RP3 road shoes offer additional width for increased comfort. The successor model of the SHIMANO SH-R088 is lightweight, robust and functional - these cycling shoes fulfil all your wishes.
• Upper made of perforated and stretch-resistent synthetic leather and mesh fabric
• Precise ratchet closure and two asymmetric velcros
• Fibreglass reinforced polyamide sole
• DYNALAST lasts
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems, which use cleats with 3-hole standard, for example: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
• Especially recommendable in combination with PD-R550 (item no. 1951659), PD-R540 (item no. 543311) and PD-R540-LA (item no. 1860728) pedals
• Can also be used with pedals that are compatible with the SPD system (requires the SM-SH40 adapter, item no. 1507218)
Also available in standard width (item no. 2159115)
Weight: approx. 530 g (per pair, for size 40)
Manufacturer's ref.: ESHRP3NG wide
Shimano recommends to order the shoes one size up.
An anatomic shoe last that perfectly adapts to the natural shape of the foot. The deep positioning inside the shoe allows for a close fit, which makes the shoes perfectly suitable for long and fast rides. The optimized shape of the sole with a less high toe section ensures an efficient transfer of muscular energy, and thanks to its especially thin structure, it even allows for a high stiffness at a low weight. Thanks to a wider cleat adjustment range, you can position the cleats in an anatomically and biomechanically correct way.