- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du har allerede benyttet konfiguratoren. For at se din konfiguration klik her
KUN FÅ TILBAGE!
SHIMANO SH-MW7 Winter MTB shoes
The SHIMANO SH-MW7 Winter MTB shoes also offer high visibility in road traffic in bad light conditions, thanks to its reflective elements. A fleece in... Yderligere information
Du er godt på vej til at købe standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration er ikke gemt.
Ønsker du at gøre cykeln til din helt personlige cykel, klik her.
Eller ønsker du at fortsætte med at købe standardmodellen?
The SHIMANO SH-MW7 Winter MTB shoes also offer high visibility in road traffic in bad light conditions, thanks to its reflective elements. A fleece insole reliably keeps your feet warm on cold days.
• Wind- and waterproof thanks to GORE-TEX membrane
• Reflectors at the sides
• Velcro with Speed-Lacing system
• Fleece insole for additional warmth
• Rubber outsole with carbon fibre reinforced polyamide stiffening plate with TORBAL SYSTEM technology
• VOLUME+ lasts
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), for example: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in fitness studios etc.
• Especially recommendable in combination with the PD-M9020 pedals (item no. 2048642)
Weight: approx. 835 g (per pair, for size 40)
Manufacturer's ref.: ESHMW7NC
Shimano recommends to order the shoes one size up.
The rubber sole offers increased lateral flexibility in the back so that the sole can perfectly adapt to the movements of the heel. The pedal efficiency is thus optimized in the area between sole and cleat. The knobs on the outer edges as well as especially durable contact zones ensure especially high grip and robustness even for extreme conditions in trail enduro.
These lasts offer additional volume in the area of the toes and thus allow for more room and a comfortable fit for differently shaped feet. The length of the shoes are the same.