- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du har allerede benyttet konfiguratoren. For at se din konfiguration klik her
KUN FÅ TILBAGE!
SHIMANO SH-ME5 MTB shoes
Comfortable and adventurous – the SHIMANO SH-ME5 mountain bike shoes can do it all. A MICHELIN rubber sole with anti-slip tread and a fibreglass reinf... Yderligere information
Du er godt på vej til at købe standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration er ikke gemt.
Ønsker du at gøre cykeln til din helt personlige cykel, klik her.
Eller ønsker du at fortsætte med at købe standardmodellen?
Comfortable and adventurous – the SHIMANO SH-ME5 mountain bike shoes can do it all. A MICHELIN rubber sole with anti-slip tread and a fibreglass reinforced midsole ensure a secure hold on different ground as well as best power transfer to the pedal. The CROSS-X-STRAP technology offers high comfort when walking.
• MTB shoes with MICHELIN outsole and a deep tread
• Midsole made of carbon fibre reinforced polyamide with TORBAL technology
• Ratchet buckle and additional velcro with CROSS-X-STRAP technology
• Insole with extra padding
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems that use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.
Shimano recommends to order the shoes one size up.
Weight: approx. 770 g (per pair, size 40)
Manufacturer's ref.: E-SHME5
The rubberised sole with two different density zones offers best conditions for trail and enduro use. A strategically placed knobby tread pattern ensures good grip without changing pedal efficiency. The special tread on the outer edges of the sole allows for perfect traction in different terrain.
The TORBAL system improves balance and bike control, as it allows for a certain level of lateral movement at the heel. In this way, the natural movements of the rider remain unrestricted.
The system features two opposite velcro straps. It is developed for challenging off-road walking sections and is designed to reduce the pressure put onto your feet while walking.