- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du har allerede benyttet konfiguratoren. For at se din konfiguration klik her
KUN FÅ TILBAGE!
SHIMANO SH-M089 MTB shoes
The SHIMANO SH-M089 MTB shoes are the perfect choice for your weekend ride on the trail. Versatile, high-performance and absolutely robust. Details:... Yderligere information
Du er godt på vej til at købe standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration er ikke gemt.
Ønsker du at gøre cykeln til din helt personlige cykel, klik her.
Eller ønsker du at fortsætte med at købe standardmodellen?
The SHIMANO SH-M089 MTB shoes are the perfect choice for your weekend ride on the trail. Versatile, high-performance and absolutely robust.
• Upper made of stretch-resistant synthetic leather and mesh fabric
• Precise ratchet closure and two asymmetric velcros with Cross-X velcro system
• Lasts with extra volume
• Fibreglass reinforced polyamide midsole with TORBAL SYSTEM technology and anto-slip profile
• VOLUME+ lasts
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), for example: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in fitness studios etc.
• Especially recommendable in combination with PD-M530 (item no. 1770434) and PD-M520 (item no. 543303) pedals
Also available with wider shoe lasts (item no. 2070739)
Weight: approx. 695 g (per pair, for size 40)
Manufacturer's ref.: ESHM089G
Shimano recommends to order the shoes one size up.
The rubber sole offers increased lateral flexibility in the back so that the sole can perfectly adapt to the movements of the heel. The pedal efficiency is thus optimized in the area between sole and cleat. The knobs on the outer edges as well as especially durable contact zones ensure especially high grip and robustness even for extreme conditions in trail enduro.
These lasts offer additional volume in the area of the toes and thus allow for more room and a comfortable fit for differently shaped feet. The length of the shoes are the same.