- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The WATT Gel TI 316 Superflow triathlon saddle represents the current state of the art in terms of an aerodynamic cycling posture and power transfer from Selle Italia.
The WATT is the result of a long development and testing phase and benefits directly from the experience of a years-long cooperation between the traditional Italian manufacturer and top athletes from all over the world!
• REVISED SHAPE AND WIDER NOSE: The shape of the WATT is more anatomical and variable, allowing you to avoid uncomfortable friction and chafing during the push phase. The 50 mm wide saddle nose provides greater comfort without altering performance.
• LONGER SADDLE RAILS (+10 mm): Compared to its predecessors, the WATT has 10 mm longer saddle rails to allow a greater possibility of adapting the saddle position to your individual riding position.
• ANTI-SLIP INSERT: An anti-slip insert under the nose coincides with the bike’s point of support on the racks in the transition area. What’s more, it protects the titanium saddle rails of the WATT Gel TI 316 Superflow triathlon saddle.
• Superflow: SuperFlow technology reduces physical effects that can be triggered by long-term pressure on the perineal area.
• Extra Grip: The seating surface ensures best grip.
• Fibra-Tek: Saddle cover made from high-quality microfibre for high durability and a low weight.
• Ti 316 Rail: Saddle rails made of a titanium alloy that are stronger and at the same time lighter than rails made of conventional steel alloys, Ø 7 mm (round).
• Gel: A gel padding that ensures excellent comfort by offering flexibility in the central part of the saddle and absorbing vibrations.
• Intended use: Triathlon, Time Trial
• Category: Performance
• Gender: unisex
• Cover: Fibra-Tek
• Padding: gel
• Saddle rails: TI 316 (Ø 7 mm, round)
• Dimensions: approx. 133 x 255 mm
• Weight: approx. 235 g
• Category U3: universal size
In the box:
• 1 Selle Italia WATT Gel TI 316 Superflow bike saddle
- Step saddle:
- with cutout:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: