- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du har allerede benyttet konfiguratoren. For at se din konfiguration klik her
KUN FÅ TILBAGE!
Rotor Flow INpower MAS compact crank powermeter
The aerodynamic profile of the crank arms has been optimized for a smoother pedal stroke by taking into consideration the changing air flow starting a... Yderligere information
Du er godt på vej til at købe standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration er ikke gemt.
Ønsker du at gøre cykeln til din helt personlige cykel, klik her.
Eller ønsker du at fortsætte med at købe standardmodellen?
The aerodynamic profile of the crank arms has been optimized for a smoother pedal stroke by taking into consideration the changing air flow starting at the axle and flowing through to the pedals. For this, spider and crank arms have been developed separately in the wind tunnel using the Computer Fluid Dynamics (CFD) design software to achieve best aerodynamics. Perfectly suitable for use on time trial, triathlon bikes and in competitions. Despite this special optimization, the stiffness coould be improved, too.
The core of the INpower measurement technology centered in the crank axle to protect it from shocks and dirt and to offer accurate and reliable data transfer. By analysing your power within one pedal stroke, the OCA (Optimum Chainring Angle) system allows you to adjust oval Q-Rings (not included) to the OCP (Optimum Chainring Position). This is possible thanks to the analysis of your training data with the INpower software. In combination with the right Q-rings, the MAS spider with several holes allows you to adjust the torque effectiveness even more precisely than classic spider mounts would, which helps you to develop a smooth pedal stroke. This results in an optimization of your pedalling movements while eating miles or doing interval training, which has a positive effect on your performance during competitions, too.
· bolt circle diameter: 110 mm/5-arm
· material: aluminium 7075 T6, CNC treated, Trinity Drilling system to hollow out the crank arms
· ANT+ data transfer to bike computers or GPS, such as Edge 1000 (item no. 2097310)
· measurement of cadence (without magnet), power in watt (Ø, max.), torque effectiveness (relation max. to Ø torque in %), pedal smoothness (smooth pedal stroke); as the INpower powermeter only measure the power on the left side, the right/left power balance is interpolated
· INpower software to improve your performance and to support the adjustment of the Q-ring position, free download on www.inpower.rotorbike.com (Please note: the PC/laptop you want to use the software on must have an ANT+ interface, an ANT+ dongle is not included. An ANT+ dongle, such as item no. 2098276, is also required for firmware updates.)
· battery replacement/calibration within a few minutes and without tools
· without battery, an AA mignon battery is required
· resistant to temperature changes and waterproof
· chainline: 43,5 mm
· UBB (Universal Bottom Bracket) system: compatible with most bottom bracket shell standards (see below)
· BB30 axle with Ø 30 mm
· suitable for the following bottom bracket shells: BSA (68 mm, 1,37 x 24 mm) and ITA (70 mm, 26 x 24 mm) requires the optionally available bottom bracket, item no 2104328, Pressfit BB 86 (86.5 x 41 mm) item no. 2097143, PF 30 (68 x 46 mm), BB 386 Evo (86 x 46 mm), BB Right (79 x 42 mm or 79 x 46 mm) item no. 2111054 - BB 30 (68/73 x 42 mm) without bottom bracket cups, suitable bottom brackets separately available
· weight: approx. 597 g (170 mm)
· including: crankset incl. chainring bolts, manual, WITHOUT chainrings and WITHOUT bottom bracket
170 mm: ROCKIP3FSC170BB (C13-023-19010-001);
172,5 mm: ROCKIP3FSC172BB (C13-023-20010-001);
175 mm: ROCKIP3FSC175BB (C13-023-21010-001)