- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Ride Concepts WILDCAT Flat Pedal Shoes
Pris inkl. moms
plus 74,50 kr. levering til Danmark
Du er godt på vej til at købe standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration er ikke gemt.
Ønsker du at gøre cykeln til din helt personlige cykel, klik her.
Eller ønsker du at fortsætte med at købe standardmodellen?
The casual WILDCAT flat pedal shoes by RIDE CONCEPTS are the perfect choice when riding on rough tracks. The slip-resistant DST 6.0 HIGH GRIP rubber sole provides optimal grip on the pedal and a mid-high cuff offers ankle support and protection.
• MTB shoes made from durable synthetic upper
• Laser perforations and mesh panels for good ventilation
• Mid-high construction for ankle support and protection
• Anti-slip RUBBER KINETICS | DST 6.0 HIGH GRIP sole for best grip on the pedal
• Individual toe protection with anti-abrasion effect
• EVA midsole for effective shock absorption
• D3O HIGH IMPACT ZONE insole technology absorbs shocks and reduces fatigue
• Gusseted tongue keeps away dirt and debris
• Classic, elastic lacing with additional Velcro bar
Weight: approx. 482 g (size US 10)
RUBBER KINETICS DST 6.0 HIGH GRIP SOLE:
In cooperation with RUBBER KINETICS, RIDE CONCEPTS has developed different rubber compounds for different uses. The so-called Dynamic Surface Technology (DST) rubber sole is essential for best grip on the pedal. It is available in three different thicknesses (8.0 medium, his model with a high thickness of 6.0 and 4.0 max.) to offer all riders the perfect grip for their needs.
The DST 6.0 HIGH GRIP rubber sole is designed to offer the perfect combination of traction and durability. The combination of a hexagon tread pattern with 12 mm deep recesses and DST 6.0 offers optimal grip on and off the bike, as well as shock absorbency and high durability.
D3O HIGH IMPACT ZONE Technology:
D3O Zone Technology stands for impact resistance and comfort. The D3O material is extremely flexible and lightweight. It hardens on impact and absorbs energy through atoms realigning on the outer surface. Toes and heel of the insole integrate the Lightweight Aero by D3O material for high impact resistance in exposed areas and a fatigue-reduced ride.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- RC-FOO-0055 1280
- Shoe features:
- Klettverschluss, Schnürung