- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Race Face Atlas 0.5 Riser MTB handlebar, 13 mm rise
High-quality workmanship that withstands a lot. High precision and control - even at high speeds on the trail. The experienced Canadians from Race Fa... Yderligere information
Du er godt på vej til at købe standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration er ikke gemt.
Ønsker du at gøre cykeln til din helt personlige cykel, klik her.
Eller ønsker du at fortsætte med at købe standardmodellen?
High-quality workmanship that withstands a lot. High precision and control - even at high speeds on the trail.
The experienced Canadians from Race Face have developed the Atlas Riser MTB handlebar to withstand the challenges of blocked trails.
It is one of the widest handlebars of its kind with its 785 mm. This ensures adequate handling and a safe feeling in all riding situations.
The handlebar is made of cold-drawn 7050-T76 aluminium, which is also used in aviation.
• handlebar clamp: Ø 31,8 mm
• a true downhill/freeride handlebar
• varying inner wall thickness for improved durability and resistance
• especially low construction height
• a geometry that provides full control at high speeds
• bend: 8°
• height: approx. 13mm
• weight: approx. 340 g
• dimensions: approx. 31,8 x 785 mm
• material: cold-drawn 7050-T76 aluminium