- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ORTLIEB VELO-POCKET handlebar bag
Perfect for the city and extremely practical on the way to it: The ORTLIEB VELO-POCKET L is not only a chic handbag but can also be mounted easily and... Yderligere information
Du er godt på vej til at købe standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration er ikke gemt.
Ønsker du at gøre cykeln til din helt personlige cykel, klik her.
Eller ønsker du at fortsætte med at købe standardmodellen?
Perfect for the city and extremely practical on the way to it: The ORTLIEB VELO-POCKET L is not only a chic handbag but can also be mounted easily and quickly on the handlebar. Its especially flat ORTLIEB bracket on the back is compatible with the ORTLIEB Ultimate6 handlebar adapter and with the KLICKfix adapter by Rixen & Kaul (not included). Thanks to a velcro, the bag can be opened and closed within seconds.
• Compact city handlebar bag with flap closure
• Including lockable ORTLIEB handlebar mounting bracket for handlebars with a tube diameter of up to 31,8 mm (also compatible with Rixen & Kaul KLICKfix system - not included)
• Note: Do not use on carbon handlebars!
• Ideal as a handbag for city, office and leisure time
• Flap with velcro
• Sturdy PU coated Cordura/cotton blend with a soft touch
• Detachable shoulder strap with snaphook, must be removed and stowed away before cycling
• Extremely flat handlebar mounting system on the backside for comfortable carrying
• Inner compartments and key loop
• Max. load 3 kg
Separately available accessories: Extension adapter (incl. long cable) for mounting to strongly bent handlebars such as Modolo YUMA, Humpert CONTEST (item no. 345286); mounting kit, e.g. for a 2nd bike (item no. 1902608)
INCLUDING: Bag incl. shoulder strap, lockable ORTLIEB handlebar bracket, 2 keys
Dimensions: H17 x W34 x D7 cm
Volume: approx. 2,5 l
Weight: approx. 400 g
Manufacturer's ref.: F3260 Fb. pepper; F3261 Fb. coffee
NOTE: In order to reach protection standard IP53 (5=dust protected, 3=protected against splash water coming at 60° to the vertical) the lid must be closed properly.