- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du har allerede benyttet konfiguratoren. For at se din konfiguration klik her
KUN FÅ TILBAGE!
ORTLIEB PS 490 pack bag
The ORTLIEB PS 490 pack bags PS 490 are the perfect choice to keep your luggage well protected. They are perfectly suitable for heavy-duty use and fea... Yderligere information
Du er godt på vej til at købe standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration er ikke gemt.
Ønsker du at gøre cykeln til din helt personlige cykel, klik her.
Eller ønsker du at fortsætte med at købe standardmodellen?
The ORTLIEB PS 490 pack bags PS 490 are the perfect choice to keep your luggage well protected. They are perfectly suitable for heavy-duty use and feature D-rings at the closing system as well as a bottom loop for tensioning and attachment possibilities. The bottom is made of tear-resistant PD 620 material.
• Extremely robust pack bag with roll closure for heavy-duty use
• Version black/lime with valve to compress the volume or to fill the bag with air
• Durable, coated fabric with tear resistance
• Bottom loop to tension or hold the bag when unloading
• Carrying handle on the back of sizes 59 l to 109 l
• With two D-rings (for securing or locking)
• Bottom made of PD 620 (higher stability when standing on the floor)
• Suitable as a drag bag or for heavy-duty use
• Easy to clean inside
Manufacturer's ref.: K5351, K5352, K5353
Dimensions: 42 x 60 x 19 cm
Volume: 13 l
Weight: approx. 290 g
Manufacturer's ref.: K5451, K5452, K5453
Dimensions: 52 x 70 x 22 cm
Volume: 22 l
Weight: approx. 370 g
Manufacturer's ref.: K5551, K5552, K5553
Dimensions: 60 x 83 x 27,5 cm
Volume: 35 l
Weight: approx. 450 g
Manufacturer's ref.: K5651, K5652, K5653
Dimensions: 70 x 96 x 31 cm
Volume: 59 l
Weight: approx. 640 g
Manufacturer's ref.: K5751, K5752, K5753
Dimensions: 75 x 107 x 34 cm
Volume: 79 l
Weight: approx. 750 g
Manufacturer's ref.: K5851, K5852, K5853
Dimensions: 80 x 122 x 39 cm
Volume: 109 l
Weight: approx. 900 g
NOTE: In order to reach protection standard IP64 (6=dustproof, 4=protected against splash water coming from all directions) the roll closure must be folded down 3-4 times and fixed at the bottom.