- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
OAKLEY LATCH glasses
The cool LATCH sports glasses by OAKLEY come with round lenses. The sporty and elegant look is perfectly suitabe for everyday use and training. Clever... Yderligere information
Du er godt på vej til at købe standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration er ikke gemt.
Ønsker du at gøre cykeln til din helt personlige cykel, klik her.
Eller ønsker du at fortsætte med at købe standardmodellen?
The cool LATCH sports glasses by OAKLEY come with round lenses. The sporty and elegant look is perfectly suitabe for everyday use and training. Clever features offer safety, UV protection and maximum performance.
• durability and high comfort thanks to featherlight, robust O MATTER frame material
• comfort, performance and a precise optical alignment of the lenses thanks to the THREE-POINT FIT
• clip inside the hinge allows for a safe transport of the glasses by attaching it to your clothes
• optical precision and performance according to ANSI Z87.1 standards
• the impact resistance complies with all ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection for high speeds and high mass
• UV protection thanks to PLUTONIE lens that filters 100% of all UV-A,UV-B and UV-C rays as well as harmful blue light up to 400 nm
• IRIDIUM coating for glare reduction and balanced light transmission
• POLARIZED technology – minimum glare thanks to the special technology of the polarized lenses
Manufacturer's ref.: 009265
This durable, lightweight and very comfortable O-MATTER frame material optimises the protection and provides a flexible fit at the same time.
The OAKLEY three-point fit makes sure the frame only touches the face at the nose bridge and at the temples. The frame materials combine resilience and comfort with shock absorption especially for competitive sports. The frame geometry provides a maximum peripheral field of view.
One of the optically purest materials used for glasses nowadays. It increases clarity and impact resistance and filters 100% of all UVA, UVB and UVC rays as well as harmful blue light up to 400 nm. The UV protection is not achieved by a coating, but by the lens material itself.
This high-grade lens coating made of heat treated metal oxides provides a balanced light transmission and reduces glare. It is available in many different colours and optimised the view in almost all light conditions.
Polarized lenses filter extreme reflections of smooth, reflective surfaces like wet roads, water or snow. OAKLEY has revolutionized the Polarized technology with a unique manufacturing process where the polarization filter is directly coated with liquid Plutonite material. The result: No distortions or opacity.