- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du har allerede benyttet konfiguratoren. For at se din konfiguration klik her
KUN FÅ TILBAGE!
NORTHWAVE ENDURO MTB/trekking shoes
Put your shoes on and ride off! The ENDURO MTB/trekking shoes by NORTHWAVE ensure best grip on all grounds thanks to their X-CROSSBOW MICHELIN sole. N... Yderligere information
Du er godt på vej til at købe standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration er ikke gemt.
Ønsker du at gøre cykeln til din helt personlige cykel, klik her.
Eller ønsker du at fortsætte med at købe standardmodellen?
Put your shoes on and ride off! The ENDURO MTB/trekking shoes by NORTHWAVE ensure best grip on all grounds thanks to their X-CROSSBOW MICHELIN sole. Numerous features offer additional safety and protection on all rides.
• Several THERMOWELDED layers without overlaps for a low weight
• Thermowelded reinforcements
• Reinforced toe cap
• X-FIRE MICHELIN sole for a good grip and a secure hold
• S.L. SYSTEM CLOSURE with additional velcro
• INTEGRATED HEEL SYSTEM for a firm hold
• Compatible with all MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), for example: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in fitness studios etc.
Manufacturer's ref.: 80164042
Weight: approx. 460 g (size 42)
Large mesh inserts are directly thermowelded into the supporting structure of the upper material. Thanks to the seamless single-shell design, this special technology can be used to further reduce the weight and the thickness of the upper material.
The X-FIRE sole combines two rubber compounds: a soft one for a good grip and a hard one for high stability. The tread on front and back offers grip in rough terrain, the centre of the sole is designed for a good grip on the pedal and a great connection to the click system.
S.L. SYSTEM closure:
The Speed Lace system provides a perfect support of the foot and is fast and functional: The shoe can be opened and closed with a flick of the wrist.
INTEGRATED HEEL SYSTEM:
Thanks to the new single shell design of the upper material, an efficient heel support could be directly integrated into the structure without additional elements. Same effect, lower weight.