- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du har allerede benyttet konfiguratoren. For at se din konfiguration klik her
KUN FÅ TILBAGE!
MAVIC XA ELITE MTB/trekking shoes
The MAVIC XA ELITE shoes for MTB and trekking use are the ideal companions for strenuous and demanding tours. Besides their functional features, such... Yderligere information
Du er godt på vej til at købe standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration er ikke gemt.
Ønsker du at gøre cykeln til din helt personlige cykel, klik her.
Eller ønsker du at fortsætte med at købe standardmodellen?
The MAVIC XA ELITE shoes for MTB and trekking use are the ideal companions for strenuous and demanding tours. Besides their functional features, such as a fibreglass reinforced sole and a slip-proof profile, they also stand out for particularly high wearing comfort and optimum power transmission.
• MTB shoes with ENERGY GRIP TERRA outer sole incl. CONTAGRIP profile for particularly efficient power transmission
• Extra light QUICK LACE system for one-hand operation
• Extra velcro closure
• ENDOFIT tongue provides more wearing comfort
• ERGO FIT ORTHOLITE insole offers cushioning and comfort
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), for example: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in fitness studios etc.
MAVIC shoes come in UK sizes, please see size chart.
Manufacturer's ref.: 393189 (fiery red/black/black), 392107 (black)
Weight: approx. 415 g (per shoe, for size UK 8,5)
ENERGY GRIP TERRA:
Sole made of fibreglass and nylon for best energy transfer and a secure grip.
The specially designed tread always offers best traction on the trail. Whether dry ground, mud or snow - this tread ensures a secure grip.
Extra lightweight lacing made of high-strength aramid and Kevlar fibres for one-hand operation.
The tongue wraps the foot just like a sock and offers thus particularly high comfort.
ERGO FIT ORTHOLITE:
Made of breathable, lightweight and antibacterially treated ORTHOLITE foam, this insole offers best shock absorption and high comfort.