- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du har allerede benyttet konfiguratoren. For at se din konfiguration klik her
MAVIC Mavic Ksyrium Pro Disc Allroad WTS 28“ / 700 C road wheels
The Mavic Ksyrium Pro Disc Allroad wheel set was developed for real bike adventurers who are always looking for new routes. The wheels have wider rims... Yderligere information
Du er godt på vej til at købe standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration er ikke gemt.
Ønsker du at gøre cykeln til din helt personlige cykel, klik her.
Eller ønsker du at fortsætte med at købe standardmodellen?
The Mavic Ksyrium Pro Disc Allroad wheel set was developed for real bike adventurers who are always looking for new routes. The wheels have wider rims and 28 mm wide Yksion Elite Guard tyres, which allows you to also tackle rough asphalt roads without losing comfort or robustness. Of course, you still benefit from the outstanding characteristics typical for Mavic products, such like smoothly running, high-quality sealed bearings, weight- and aerodynamic-optimized rims thanks to Inter Spoke Milling 4D or the robust Fore screwed eyelet technology.
Consisting of front and rear wheel:
• Width: approx. 23,5 mm/height: approx. 26 mm, asymmetric
• ETRTO: 622 x 19 C
• Weight: front wheel: approx. 1070 g/rear wheel: approx. 1150 g (incl. tyres); front wheel: approx. 770 g/rear wheel: approx. 850 g (without tyres and inner tubes)
• Compatible with Shimano HG/SRAM 8-/9-/10-/11-speed
• For Presta valves with a min. length of 42 mm
• Number of spokes: front: 24 Zicral spokes (left + right two-cross)/rear: 24 Zicral spokes (left 2-cross, right radial)
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Robust Instant Drive 360 freehub system for fast acceleration
• Double sealed cartridge bearings (QRM)
• Maxtal aluminium rims, ISM 4D-milled for a low weight and improved aerodynamics
• SUP welded rim seam
• Incl. Mavic Yksion Elite Guard tyres (700 x 28C) with a special tread designed for best water displacement, non-slip rubber compound and protective nylon layer (120 TPI), Mavic inner tubes
• UST-Ready (approproate tyres required)
• CenterLock brake disc mount
• Hub width: front: 9 mm x 100 mm (quick release), 12 mm x 100 mm (thru axle), 15 mm x 100 mm (thru axle); rear: 10 mm x 135 mm (quick release), 12 mm x 142 mm (thru axle)
• Incl. quick release, 2x special wrenches to fasten spokes/nipples and to adjust bearings, 2 x UST valve kit, axle adapter for 12 mm and 15 mm thru axle and quick release at the front, axle adapter for 12x142 mm thru axle and quick release at the rear
Manufacturer's ref. P7060135