- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
iXS IXS Trail RS EVO helmet
The IXS Trail RS EVO helmet with the revised two-component adjustment system offers ideal allround protection – no matter in which terrain you are rid... Yderligere information
Du er godt på vej til at købe standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration er ikke gemt.
Ønsker du at gøre cykeln til din helt personlige cykel, klik her.
Eller ønsker du at fortsætte med at købe standardmodellen?
The IXS Trail RS EVO helmet with the revised two-component adjustment system offers ideal allround protection – no matter in which terrain you are riding. This is guaranteed, among other things, by the INMOLD technology, which creates a firm bond between the helmet shell and the shock-absorbing EPS material. Multiple vents and integrated channels ensure great air circulation and very pleasant cooling. Your ideal companion on all all-mountain and trail tours.
• MTB helmet with reliable allround protection thanks to INMOLD technology
• 22 vents for external and internal ventilation
• "moto style" visor with screw fixing
• "crash release" visor, which folds away in case of a crash
• two-component adjustment system with precision toothing
• height-adjustable "Ergo Fit Ultra" headband
• "DUAL INMOLD" – 360 degree helmet shell for excellent allround protection
• mesh inside pads for optimum air circulation and sweat absorption
• adjustable straps
• adjustable chin closure
• incl. additional pad kit
• EN1078 & U.S. CPSC certified
Manufacturer's ref.: ix-hlt-6110
Weight: approx. 320 g (size 54-58)
The inner shell is formed by means of foam applied under high pressure and great heat beneath the outer shell, in order to create a firm bond. This gives the helmet high stability and makes it lightweight.
The two-component adjustment system with the "ErgoFit Ultra" precision tooting allows for comfortable and very precise vertical and horizontal adjustment and guarantees thus a very good fit and high wearing comfort.