- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The ANKR MINI by Hiplok offers a secure place to lock your bike locks to, so you can protect your bike from theft in your own four walls. Whether in your garage, cellar, apartment or on the house wall: Featuring a slim design and a solidly built body made of hardened steel, the ANKR MINI is eye-catcher and reliable anti-theft protection in one.
Once fitted to a solid wall and mated with a bike lock, the security anchor can no longer be removed – the special design makes sure there’s no access to the mounting bolts. Once the bike lock is removed, you can remove the rotating inner and the ANKR MINI if need be, for instance if you want to change the parking space for your bike. A significant advantages to other systems that are extremely hard to remove once mounted.
Of course, you can also mount the wall anchor to the ground, provided there’s a solid foundation (concrete). Multiple fixing holes allow for mounting on a variety of floor and wall surfaces. To make sure you can lean your bike against the wall holder, it comes with an integrated plastic cap to prevent scratches to the frame.
• Solid ground/wall anchor for bike locks
• Slim design with a cut-out (Ø 25 mm) that fits most cable locks or U-locks, as well as smaller chain and folding locks
• Medium security level
• Suitable for inside and outside use (house wall, garage etc.)
• Suitable for bicycles and scooters
• Paint-friendly plastic cap prevents frame scratches
• No access to mounting bolts (with bike lock mated)
• May be removed if need be
• Material: hardened steel (cage), steel (inner part), polyamide (cap)
• Diameter: approx. Ø 50 mm
• Height: approx. 50 mm
• Lock opening: approx. Ø 25 mm
• Weight: approx. 290 g (without mounting kit)
In the box:
• 1 Hiplok ANKR MINI ground and wall anchor, incl. mounting material
For maximum security, we recommend you to use the ANKR MINI wall anchor in combination with a high-quality bike lock with at least a medium level of anti-theft protection. Please note that when combining the Hiplok ANKR with a compatible lock, the lower security level will always apply.
For larger locks with corresponding diameters, as well as maximum security level, see the larger Hiplok ANKR ground and wall anchor under product code 2295782.
- Smartphone operated:
- Key operated:
- Code operated:
- Security level: low:
- Security level: medium:
- Security level: high:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: