- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Garmin Oregon 750t navigation device incl. TopoActive Europe map
Enjoy limitless possibilities and capture special moments on camera – the Garmin Oregon 750t will turn this dream into reality. In addition to the Top... Yderligere information
Du er godt på vej til at købe standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration er ikke gemt.
Ønsker du at gøre cykeln til din helt personlige cykel, klik her.
Eller ønsker du at fortsætte med at købe standardmodellen?
Enjoy limitless possibilities and capture special moments on camera – the Garmin Oregon 750t will turn this dream into reality. In addition to the TopoActive Europe map, this smart navigation device comes with an 8 megapixel camera. And the best thing is: You can easily share your impressions, experiences and tours with your family and friends via WLAN, Bluetooth or ANT+. Simply connect the unit to your smartphone and enjoy almost limitless possibilites.
As regards geocaching, the access to Geocaching Live opens up new ways. You do no longer manually enter your caches, but can simply download new challenges. Smart Notifications will keep you informed about incoming emails, text messages or alerts and during breaks, you can plan maps, routes and tracks with BaseCamp or share them with family or friends.
Last but not least, this little all-rounder offers versatile outdoor features. An optimized aerial ensures improved GPS and GLONASS reception – best conditions to even explore the remotest corners of Europe. With a 3-axis compass, a barometric altimeter and an accelerometer, the Garmin Oregon 750t lets you feel home on the trail – no matter which challenges you are facing.
• Capacitive, 3-inch TFT colour touchscreen that is easy to read in sunlight (can be used in horizontal or vertical format)
• Adjustable display languages: Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polnish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Slovak, Slovene, Spanish, Turkish
• 3-axis compass with tilt compensation, accelerometer and barometric altimeter
• 2 freely assignable speed dial key at the side of the device
• 8 megapixel autofocus camera with a flash and a torch function
• Flexible data transfer via WLAN, ANT+, Bluetooth
• Interface: USB
• Faster satellite acquisition times thanks to optimized GPS/GLONASS compatibility and HotFix (remembers the last position of the satellites before the unit was switched off and pre-calculates the new position when switching it back on)
Map and Memory:
• Routing-capable TopoActive Europe map (divided into TopoActive Western Europe and Topo Active Southern Europe; free updates available) based on OSM data (OpenStreetMap) for 46 European countries with height profiel; suitable for diverse outdoor activities such as hiking, mountain biking, climbing
• Worldwide base map with shaded relief (for spacial representation of altitude differences) for a rough idea of directions
• Possibility to add maps
• 7,18 GB internal memory (of which 2,6 GB free)
• Slot for microSD cards (max. 32 GB)
• 10.000 waypoints
• 250 routes
• Tracking: 20.000 points
• TracBack function – leads you safely back to the starting point
• RoundTrip Routing computer (to save up to 250 routes)
• Automatic uploads into the Garmin Connect online community
• BirdsEye satellite images (one-year subscription included)
• Geocaching Live
• Activity profile: easy to use for e.g. climbing, hiking, cycling or geocaching
• Weather radar (available in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Ireland, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portigal, Sweden, Switzerland, Slovenia, Spain and parts of Northern Italy)
• Battery life: up to 16 hours
• Robust and waterproof according to IPX 7
• Dimensions: approx. 6,1 cm x 11,4 cm x 3,3 cm
• Weight: approx. 210 g (incl. batteries)
• Display size: 3,8 cm x 6,3 cm, diagonal 7,6 cm (3")
• Display resolution: 240 x 400 pixels
• Battery type: rechargeable NiMH battery pack (can be charged inside the device, included, also separately available with item no.: 2104708) or 2 AA batteries; NiMH or lithium recommended
Including: Oregon 700, pre-installed topographic map TopoActive Europe, rechargeable NiMH battery pack, USB cable, AC adapter, carabiner clip (mount optionally available with item no.: 2104692), manual
Manufacturer's ref.: 010-01672-31