- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Garmin Edge Explore GPS bike computer
Looking for new adventures! With the Edge Explore GPS device by Garmin, you can unhesitatingly explore unfamiliar terrain without straying from the r... Yderligere information
Du er godt på vej til at købe standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration er ikke gemt.
Ønsker du at gøre cykeln til din helt personlige cykel, klik her.
Eller ønsker du at fortsætte med at købe standardmodellen?
Looking for new adventures! With the Edge Explore GPS device by Garmin, you can unhesitatingly explore unfamiliar terrain without straying from the right path. The user-friendly GPS device for bikes features a pre-installed OSM-based Garmin Europe cycling map. Routes are calculated with Trendline™ Popularity Routing, taking into account billions of kilometres of riding data from Garmin Connect™, so that you are always on the safe side when exploring new routes and paths. Equipped with a 3” high-resolution touch display, the Edge Explore is easy to read in sunlight, as well as on cloudy days or in rain. You can also use the touchscreen when wearing gloves. When pairing the bike computer with a compatible smartphone, you will always stay up-to-date with Smart Notifications, keeping you informed about incoming calls, text messages, emails or social media updates. The Garmin Connect IQ™ shop allows you to customize the Edge Explore GPS device with free apps, widgets and data fields to meet your needs. In case you plan your tours on websites like Strava or Komoot: Simply download these apps to import your favourite routes to your Edge.
Plan your tours with the free Garmin Connect web platform, on your smartphone with the free Garmin Connect mobile app or directly on your Edge Explore. With Trendline™ Popularity Routing, you can be sure you will always ride the most popular routes of the region. This is thanks to an algorithm that gathers data from millions of tracked cycling data from Garmin Connect™. If you don’t know where you want to go, you can use the Roundtrip Routing function to calculate 3 routes based on entered data. Besides, you can upload already ridden tours to ride them again some time.
• Real bike navigation on cycle paths thanks to a Europe-wide OSM-based Garmin cycling map (different coverage depending on the country, no guarantee for full coverage), 10 million kilometres of routable roads and paths (also unpaved), 2.5 million POIs, extensive address entries (not for Malta), Coverage: Germany, Netherlands, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Norway, Poland, Portugal with Madeira and the Azores, Rumania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain with Balearic and Canary Islands, Sweden, Switzerland, Great Britain, Vatican city (North America, Australia and New Zealand available for download, subject to charge)
• Route Planner: create and generate routes directly on the device
• Trendline™ Popularity Routing: creates routes based on the most popular routes from Garmin Connect™
• Active Routing: route proposal according to selected activity (e.g. bike/road bike, mountain bike, touring bike, hiking etc.)
• RoundTrip routing: calculates 3 different routes based on the distance, direction and starting point you enter. In addition, the Trendline™ Popularity Routing is used for even better results
• Track Navigation: Relive past rides or easily follow planned tours (Garmin Connect™) or tours from the internet
• Back to Start: shows you the way back to the starting point
• Recalculation of routes
• Import of gpx / tcx / fit data of third-party providers to Garmin Connect
• Acoustic (signal) and visual turn-by-turn navigation
• GroupTrack: Never lose sight of your group. Even when you are separated, you can see exactly where your colleagues are.
• LiveTrack: Allow your friends, family and companions to track your activity in real time and to estimate when you will be back home.
• Smart Notifications: notifications on incoming calls, test messages and emails (when connected to your smartphone via Bluetooth)
• ConnectIQ compatibility
• Rider to rider messaging: Stay in contact and let your companions know when you need help. Send prewritten messages from your Edge to other group members, e.g.: “I need mechanical help”/”Keep going”/”Be home soon”.
• Emergency notification and location report thanks to built-in motion sensor: Send your precise location manually if you need help. Automatic message to your ICE contact.
• E-bike compatibility: Extra data page for information on battery charge, remaining range, current gear and assistance level (e.g. for Shimano STEPS E6100 drive units. Please see manufacturer’s manual for information on compatibility.)
Completely connect with all Varia safety products for increased safety in road traffic.
• Garmin Varia RTL 511 radar rear light: warns you of approaching vehicles from a distance of 140 metres (product code: 2275944)
• Varia light: intelligent and powerful bicycle light (product code: 2155614)
• Customizable data pages (sort your information according to your needs), up to 10 data fields per page
• 3“ (7,6 cm) capacitive high-resolution colour touchscreen (can also be operated in wet conditions and when wearing gloves)
• Highly sensitive GPS + GLONASS receiver
• Bluetooth compatibility with smartphone for Smart Notifications and data sync with the Garmin Connect™ Mobile App
• Compatible with ANT+ sensors (e.g. cadence, heart rate, speed)
• 14,4 GB internal memory (approx. 7,7 GB free)
• Lithium-ion battery
• Battery life: up to 12 hrs (in GPS mode)
• Waterproof according to IPX7
• Dimensions: approx. 5,5 x 10,5 x 2,2 cm
• Weight: approx. 116 g (device only)
In the box: Garmin Edge Explore with preinstalled Europe-wide cycling map, standard handlebar mount, elastic strap, USB charging cable, quick start guide
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Heart rate:
- Power in watts:
- Smart Notifications:
- Display light:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: