- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
G.KONA Triathlon Shoes
Pris inkl. moms plus 74,50 kr. (levering til Danmark)
The G.KONA by GAERNE has received a facelift. Featuring the new EPS CARBON POWER SOLE 8.0 nylon sole with carbon content, these triathlon shoes guarantee enhanced power transfer to the pedal. A wide opening allows for easy getting in in the transition area.
• EPS CARBON POWER SOLE 8.0 for maximum power transfer to the pedal
• Upper with large perforations for optimal breathability
• Wide opening with two Velcros
• Pull tab
• HEEL CUP for support, slip resistance and stabilisation
• Breathable, removable TRANSPIRANT insole
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems using cleats with 3-bolt standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-bolt adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
• Made in Italy
GAERNE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
Weight: approx. 257 g (size EU 43)
EPS CARBON POWER SOLE 8.0:
This sole is made from nylon that is enriched with carbon to guarantee optimal stiffness. A low stack height ensures smooth pedalling without losing any energy. The stability of the foot is increased thanks to the shape of the sole in the plantar arch area. Five vents provide ventilation inside the shoe. The sole has an anti-slip insert in the toe area and a replaceable pad at the rear. An alignment scale on the sole helps you remember the cleat position. Cleat position options have been increased by approx. 9 mm compared to the previous sole. Stiffness index of the sole: 8.
The anatomic heel cup made from high-strength plastic provides a firm hold, slip resistance and stabilisation for your tendons. Air vents improve moisture management and thermoregulation.
Anatomic, comfortable insole. Thanks to a microporous surface, the footbed is particularly breathable.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Velco straps