- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du har allerede benyttet konfiguratoren. For at se din konfiguration klik her
KUN FÅ TILBAGE!
GAERNE G LASER MTB shoes
With the G LASER MTB shoes you get beginner MTB shoes, which are handmade in Italy. They are offered at a top price and promise particularly high wear... Yderligere information
Du er godt på vej til at købe standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration er ikke gemt.
Ønsker du at gøre cykeln til din helt personlige cykel, klik her.
Eller ønsker du at fortsætte med at købe standardmodellen?
With the G LASER MTB shoes you get beginner MTB shoes, which are handmade in Italy. They are offered at a top price and promise particularly high wearing comfort for mountain bikers.
• Upper made of supple microfibre
• EPS MTB 2DENSITY sole
• Three velcro closures
• Outstanding breathability
• Perforated and lined tongue provides air circulation and wearing comfort
• TRANSPIRATION SOLE insole
• Anatomic heel cap made of non-formable plastic offers hold, skid resistance and stabilisation
• Reflective elements
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), for example: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in fitness studios etc.
• Two optional studs can be retrofitted (item no. 1910166, not included) to increase traction in muddy terrain
• Made in Italy
GAERNE recommends to order the shoes one size up.
Manufacturer's ref.: 3488
Also available in a wide version with wider shoes last (item no. 2172329)
EPS MTB 2DENSITY:
Thanks to the use of nylon and fibreglass, this special mountain bike sole is light, stiff and hard-wearing. The tread design offers perfect grip and excellent stability in any terrain. Two removable spikes increase traction in muddy terrain.
Anatomically shaped comfort insole. Thanks to its microporous surface, it is particularly breathable.